Commercial and Industrial Projects
|Click on a Thumbnail to view a larger image
GE Caledonian Prestwick
- Extension to existing engine test cell preparation area
at their main Scottish Headquarters
- involving construction of a 1000m2 unit in steel portal
frame clad profiled steel sheeting.
- Minor alterations to existing plant layout
SEPA / Heriot Watt
Reasearch Park, Riccarton, Edinburgh
- Extension to existing lab and office facilities at SEPA
East Region Headquarters
- involving construction of a 900m2 laboratory and offices
in steel portal frame clad profiled steel sheeting.
- Minor alterations to existing office layout
Redevelopment of Payne
- Development of derelict building involving construction
of a factory workshop unit with office in steel portal
frame clad in facing brick and profiled steel sheeting.
- Alterations to existing 4 storey warehouse and conversion
Scottish Homes, Glasgow
South Area, Office Relocation £0.45m
- Redevelopment of an existing 4 Storey
tenemental block into new area offices
Street, Glasgow £0.3m
Construction of a factory workshop unit with 2
storey offices in steel portal frame clad in facing brick
and profiled steel sheeting.
Extension of unit 30m x 15m currently
at design stage
Proposed Construction of Extension -
Summer 1996 - winter 1996
Provision of Civil and Structural design
services associated with the conversion of an existing
city centre warehouse into Glasgow's Chinese Shopping
Mall comprising 15 shop units and a large restaurant.
Special consideration was given to the
design of the traditional Chinese pagoda entrance
features using materials imported form the Orient.
- Structural alteration, refurbishment and
over cladding of an existing factory unit.
- Creation of Waste Transfer Plant/Station
Carron Road, Falkirk £0.1m
- Structural Design of a new mid-floor
gallery for an existing furniture warehouse.
Polmont Parish Church,
- Structural services to refurbish and
repair following extensive fire damage, together with the
formation of a new extension to the church hall.